PLAY SLIDESHOW || PAUSE SLIDESHOW
<< PREVIOUS NEXT >>
Total Renovation Completed in 2013!
- One Level Home
- 3 Bedroom / 1 Bath
- 972 Sq.Ft. of Living Space
- Built in 1983
- Updated Ranch Home
- 972 Square Feet of Living Space
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Full Bath
- Nice Eat-In Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer Included
- New Appliances (Refrigerator/Stove/Dishwasher)
- Ceramic Tile Floors in Kitchen & Bath
- Heating & A/C
- Brand New Heat Pump
- Taxes: Approx. $478/year
- New Roof
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Exterior and Interior Painted
- New Landscaping
- Driveway Sealed
- Large .602 Acre Corner Lot in Quiet County Location
- Maintenance Free Living for Years
- Quick & Easy Commute to City Conveniences
- Central Elementary/Amherst Middle & High School
Each Owner-Financing Arrangement is custom tailored for the individual applicant. Down-payment amount is negotiable, based on credit history. Typically between 5% and 10% of the purchase price.
- Purchase Price $98,900
- Credit and Income Verification
- $500.00 nonrefundable deposit to be applied to escrow balance for property taxes and insurance
- 5% downpayment (approximately $4,945)
- Remaining balance to be repaid at 9% with payments amortized over 30 years.
- Monthly loan payments -$756.00
- Total monthly payments including principal & interest ($756) real estate taxes ($40) and estimated insurance ($50) total- $833)
- Unpaid balance becomes due and payable in total at the end of either the fifth or the tenth year .
At 10% down ($9.890) the monthly loan payment would be $716 and total payment including real estate taxes and insurance of $794.
All of the numbers provided are approximations or estimations.
The purchaser may choose to have the contract recorded in the Circuit Court Clerk's office in that jurisdiction but it in not required by law. Estimates of those costs can be provided.
Insurance costs are estimated as they vary greatly by insurance provider and purchasers other insurance needs.
Eric N. Spain