PLAY SLIDESHOW || PAUSE SLIDESHOW
<< PREVIOUS NEXT >>
Courthouse Hill/Downtown Historic District
This gorgeous residence at 519-521 Church St was built in 1881. Constructed originally as a multi-family dwelling in duplex style, the home features an English basement, which was later retrofitted into a fifth apartment.
The northwest end of Church Street was a choice 19th century residential area of Lynchburg.
This building along with nine other structures on the west side of the 500 block remain substantially the same as it appeared at the turn of the century as illustrated by the 1938 Sanborn map. The historic name "Churchland Apartments" appears in the City Directories as early as 1916.
Great views of James River area and Academy of Fine Arts!
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Terrace Level
- 600 sq ft
- Exposed Brick & Rock Wall.
- Has exposed brick walls
- Energy efficient mini-split heat pump system
- Dishwasher, microwave and brand new washer/dryer in unit.
Interior & Exterior Features:
- Appliances: Range, New Refrigerator! Dishwasher, New Washer/Dryer!
- Interior: Blinds, Carpet & Tile Floors
- Other Rooms: Kitchen, Living Room
- Tenant Responsibilities: Electric, Water/Sewer, Trash Removal
- Pet Restrictions: Small Pets Allowed on a case by case basis. Additional Pet Deposit and Pet Rent may be required.
- Water: City
- Sewer: City
- Hot Water: Electric
- Heating: Heat Pump
- A/C: Central Air
Available 12/1/18 at $575/month
(434) 385-1025 x 16