PLAY SLIDESHOW || PAUSE SLIDESHOW
<< PREVIOUS NEXT >>
Beautiful and Spacious Home Overlooking The James River
It's like living at a country club!
Secluded riverfront property on 9 acres of paradise overlooking the beautiful James River. This 3500 sq.ft. house boasts four suites, each with its own living room, bedroom, desk and full bath, all with beautiful views of the river.
It's like a full time vacation! Take advantage of everything this property offers!
- Take in the breathtaking views from the large outdoor six person hot tub on the deck.
- Enjoy the best water skiing in the area, with 1.5 miles of glassy water downriver to Scotts Mill Dam.
- Take a sea doo up the river about two miles and see Reusen's Dam from the lower side.
- Railroad trestle with dock, boat ramp, pavilion party site with stage and plenty of parking, riverside fire pit, plenty of fishing, etc.
- This home was originally set up with three tee boxes and single golf hole at far end of 600' riverfront range.
- Or just drive golf balls across the river from the deck at the house.
- Pool table in oversized family/party room.
- Pets are allowed on a case by case basis. Additional Pet Deposit and Pet Rent may be required.
Plenty of deer, geese, and turkeys. Just two miles from downtown Lynchburg and Madison Heights.
- 3500 total square feet.
- Each Master Suite has: Living Room, Bedroom and Bath.
- Each suite includes a desk.
- Includes washer/dryer, water and telephone.
- Large patio overlooking the James River.
- Owner reserves the right to use the riverfront area on an occasional basis
- Pet Restrictions: Small Pets Allowed on a case by case basis. Additional Pet Deposit and Pet Rent may be required.
Available 6/1/18 at $1,800/month
Includes furnishings, water, septic, alarm, limited telephone for alarm & emergencies.
Eric N. Spain